Sign in to follow this  
shook

WOW - What happened?

seems like a bad social strategy to me... I've PMed him, I've publicly made threads about the issues and all.. he doesn't want to listen so meh

Exactly that's how I see it

If he doesn't want to put out the effect to save his own forum then why should we ?

When was the last time you seen a post or a thread from Loz himself trying to keep this place active ?

His happy to go and make hoodies and shit to sell.

Why save his forum when he doesn't even care about saving it himself ?

He done the damage himself with all the stupid changes he made, the strick nazi rules and moderators he put in place. Now look where that got you? All the active members who actually kept this place alive have been banned, hell I've even been banned myself and I'm a fucking moderator.

He killed it himself

So if it's gonna die then so be it

I don't blame it on Facebook either

If this place stayed the same as the old days with out the changes this place would still be alive even tho people moved on from Silvia's I reckon they would still stick around

The rules were way to strick couldn't even have a laugh with out copping a warning

Fuck I remember at one point we werent even allowed to post a comment in the pics thread no discussion pics only

Hahahahaha Fucken stupid which ever moderator thought of that

Power trip much ?

Now look! Your be lucky to even get a reply or a comment quoting a picture posted in that thread

What a fucking dumb cunt that moderator was ( not mentioning names but I think you all know who I'm talking about )

I always tried to be the care free moderator that let you guys do what ever you wanted but some of the others were on a massive power trip and now those moderators don't even come on here any more

They helped kill this place and now left it for dead

I'm not sure if any of you are a member of performance forum

But that place hasn't had any major changes since a it's started and its rules are very loose it's pretty much a free for all over there and even with the introduction of Facebook that place is still alive with new posts and threads on a daily basis

I myself don't post much at all over there I just go over there to read because there ain't fuck all over here to read

END OF RANT

mate, rant well deserved!

the yester-decade of nissansilvia was great.. came here for a laugh, for some guides, for DIY, etc.. it was a wealth of knowledge.

Wow it has died in the ass. All the pics are gone! Such a wealth of information it once was here...and a great laugh too.

I hope this forum gets restored to its former glory. The SAU forums seem to be doing it right- simple forum, mobile app, etc

I've since moved on to different cars but I always find myself coming back to s-chassis. Gone are the days you could pick up a decent and clean s13/180 for 5k in Sydney

Looking to hopefully lock in some time to upgrade the forums in the next month or two...

As a community though, it's not up to me soley to bring life back to it, Hardtuned/NS was always a community and i'm looking for some guys that want to run with it and bring it back.

Also looking for people to help crank the FB/ Instagram etc. as well, which will hopefully drive some traffic back to the forums also .

Looking for input.

Am thinking of stripping all moderators / admins and building a new team based on people that are active and wanting to contribute.

Access will also be given to the Facebook & Instagram, because (As Johnny said) it is important that we crank the social media side as well

I'm not sure if any of you are a member of performance forum

But that place hasn't had any major changes since a it's started and its rules are very loose it's pretty much a free for all over there and even with the introduction of Facebook that place is still alive with new posts and threads on a daily basis

I myself don't post much at all over there I just go over there to read because there ain't f**k all over here to read

PF fo lyfe.

Best forum on the internet

*milkshake*.

remove other brands/networks... they're all dead.. no one cares.. look at the last modified date

in NS, remove all the dead sub forums, totally useless.. no one cares

lifestyle, all the sub forums, just roll it into lifesttyle

re-index the forum.. show at least 200 threads, and re-index it.. so we sitll can use the top RHS search ... most people cbf going to google

Looking to hopefully lock in some time to upgrade the forums in the next month or two...

As a community though, it's not up to me soley to bring life back to it, Hardtuned/NS was always a community and i'm looking for some guys that want to run with it and bring it back.

Also looking for people to help crank the FB/ Instagram etc. as well, which will hopefully drive some traffic back to the forums also .

Looking for input.

Am thinking of stripping all moderators / admins and building a new team based on people that are active and wanting to contribute.

Access will also be given to the Facebook & Instagram, because (As Johnny said) it is important that we crank the social media side as well

Great Idea, I think everyone should make an effort to post their thoughts.

Forums:

General

Off Topic

Technical

Builds (street and motorsport in one)

For sale (cars and parts sub forum)

With time you can expand those if required.

Facebook page and insta ?

Mobile friendly software.

Rebrand it as Nissansilvia or Hardtuned, or somehow define it as a Silvia based forum.

Get mods like Dospipejohnnyloctitewhatever & Str8y

Generate interest with ?

Profit ?

And get rid of this sweeting filter

What the fuck is that shit

You don't like my lauguage? It's part of the Australian culture cunts!

^ is it just me or did everyone else see cunts in the post above?

I saw *milkshakes*.

but when i type *milkshake* singular in my post i got milkshake.

*milkshakes*!

Edited by The Big Fist

Lets see if this f**ker works *milkshakes* .... and no more milkshakes..

part of the problem is probably due to low-ish numbers of the cars left. a good majority have been trashed out, crashed and scrapped

• Upvote 1

part of the problem is probably due to low-ish numbers of the cars left. a good majority have been trashed out, crashed and scrapped

I no longer own a S chassis and I still come here

i have removed the swearing filter. fucking cunts all round for every one

• Upvote 1

Looking for input.

Great Idea, I think everyone should make an effort to post their thoughts.

Forums:

General

Off Topic - Bring back the Uplate Thread was full of good stuff

Technical

Builds (street and motorsport in one)

For sale (cars and parts sub forum)

With time you can expand those if required.

Facebook page and insta ?

Mobile friendly software.

Rebrand it as Nissansilvia or Hardtuned, or somehow define it as a Silvia based forum.

Get mods like Dospipejohnnyloctitewhatever & Str8y

Generate interest with ?

Profit ?

will all the pics work with a new upgrade?

with the social media stuff you need to post your own stuff not just copy the same stuff that all the others do. maybe do a members build of the month?

So are members willing to go out to meets and photograph cars? a lot of meets happen around SE Qld from cruises to track stuff. when ever i go interstate i try and get to a local event to see how others are still modifying their cars.

in regards to the number of cars left there are quiet a few out there. one of the best onevia's i have seen is local, the last bituman sprint i did there were 5 S chassis all of good quality.

good work kemp on the filter :thumb:

Edited by robbo_rb180

I work FIFO I can't do local meets not unless there is a car meet in the middle of bum fuck no where mining town LOL

but I do post replies when ever I can as long as the topic interests me

Yeah getting rid of the up late thread was a big hit

We just need to start some drama, let's sling some shit at MCM

I heard moog chases fatties harder than kemp

cunt

cunteyes

• Upvote 2

Lol at MCM.

Most of their build threads are just people showing off their latest fingerpainting.

I think first job is a gearboxing.

YES!!

memories of reading through all the threads back in highschool when I wanted a n/a s13 or 34 as my first car lol. hopefully this forum can be revived as i miss the whole forum thing

Same I miss the good old Nissansilvia days

What's up cunts, just wanted to say cunts :teehee:

Cunts for all..!

I honestly think it can be revived with the right social strategy then have the right sponsors etc. (At a low fee of course) and very successful like Skyline Parts NSW or the likes of drift sales etc.. without all the horse shit and bullshit

i have removed the swearing filter. fucking cunts all round for every one

Hahah fuck yeah this made my day 😂

I still come on here often. For me everything changed when the classifieds layout was merged and as mentioned the moderators gestapo rules.

I think an app would be good. Something easy that you can up load a pic from your phone, fix the technical articles and push the social media side of thing as well. My 2c